What makes this medical centre first class
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham. Part of the award-winning Spire Healthcare Group, its' team of expert consultants offers top-class services in specialisms including orthopaedics, aesthetic surgery and ophthalmology. Furthermore, patients can access state-of-the-art treatment in general surgery, men and women's health and weight loss.
Spire Little Aston Hospital covers every aspect of medical care to the highest standard. Its' esteemed specialists are ably assisted by a skilful medical and administrative team and complemented by state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic technology.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is the only private practice in the Midlands to utilise Mako, a robot-assisted hip, knee and partial-knee replacement technology, in it's brand new Robotics Centre of Excellence. This robotic arm has transformed the way these procedures are carried out by significantly reducing pain after surgery, allowing a faster recovery in early knee movement and performing joint replacement surgery with two to three times the accuracy of a surgeon-only operation. It has cemented the centre's esteemed reputation for cutting-edge facilities.
Other facilities at Spire Little Aston Hospital include three operative theatres and diagnostic units for X-ray, ultrasound, MRI and CT extended recovery for specialist post-operative care. It offers a wide-reaching scanning service too, covering treatments such as ECG monitoring or event recorder, virtual colonoscopies and stress electrocardiograms. Also mammograms and kidney X-rays (retrograde pyelogram) are available, among many other investigatory facilities.
In addition, Spire Little Aston Hospital has:
- Spire Eye Centre, which offers up-to-date treatment for eye conditions
- The GenesisCare radiotherapy centre
- The Macmillan approved Lakeside Cancer Centre
- A reliable blood test results service
- The Perform Centre for sports therapy, physiotherapy and post-operative rehabilitation
- The Longmoor Clinic for Australian and New Zealand visa medicals and private GP services
- A dedicated outpatients unit
- An on-site pharmacy
- Restaurant with cooking by professional chefs
- 32 comfortable private rooms with en-suite facilities, TV and Wi-Fi
Spire Little Aston Hospital prides itself in its' extensive offer to patients in the Midlands and beyond, while excelling in paying attention to detail in its' specialist medical care and assistance.