Professor Ali Ghoz is an accomplished consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon specialising in hip and knee surgery based in London. He is an expert and leader in minimally-invasive hip and knee procedures and is at the forefront of using computer-guided techniques to perform complex surgeries. This has allowed easier and quicker recovery periods for his patients, whose care and happiness are at the core of his concerns.
Professor Ghoz completed his basic surgical training at the Yorkshire School of Surgery and went on to complete specialist training at the Yorkshire Deanery. He became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2011. In 2013, Professor Ghoz obtained his Master of Science in musculoskeletal sciences from Oxford University. Following this, Professor Ghoz completed many prestigious fellowships around the world including the prestigious Australian Orthopaedic Association Fellowship (AOA) at Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney.
Professor Ghoz was a reviewer for the British Bone and Joint Journal and has published many peer-reviewed research papers himself. His interests in revision hip and knee surgery feature frequently in his research and publications. He also teaches and acts as an examiner for various courses.
Professor Ghoz treats patients throughout the UK. Consultations can be arranged by email for the following locations:
- The Natural Therapy Clinic, Portsmouth
- Coach House Health Care, Cambridge
- Holmfield Consulting Rooms, Leicester
- The Consulting Centre, Bournemouth
- ISIS Chiropractic Centre, Milton Keynes
- The Practice Rooms, Bristol
- The Therapy Centre, Norwich
- The Practice Rooms, Oxford
- The Southdown Clinic, Bartestree
- The Practice Rooms, Cheltenham
- Crawthorne Therapy Rooms, Peterborough
- Enso House, Orpington