In compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th July relating to Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society, Top Doctors Ltd. (topdoctors) states that it owns the website www.topdoctors.co.uk. In accordance with the requirements of Article 10 of the aforementioned law, Top Doctors Ltd. makes the following information available to Internet users: The owner of this website is Top Doctors Ltd. The UK registered office of Top Doctors Ltd. (Top Doctors UK Ltd) is at 20-22 Wenlock Rd, Islington, London, N1 7GU, company registration number 10122209. The contact email address is [email protected].
The webpages of the site topdoctors.co.uk conform to current legislation in Spain, particularly in matters regarding the protection of personal data and Services of the Information Society. By using this website, you acknowledge that you accept and understand the following information and conditions of use:
- The website topdoctors.co.uk is intended to serve as a directory of leading doctors of various medical specialties. It also provides information for the general public about medical specialties associated with health issues and serves as an intermediary in booking appointments between users and doctors.
- The information presented on this website is not medical advice nor a doctor referral service. Topdoctors strives to maintain a high degree of accuracy in the information provided, but does not guarantee accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to topdoctors.co.uk or its associated websites. In all circumstances, users of this website access the information at their own risk. Topdoctors, its partners, external collaborators, employees and representatives are not responsible for any errors or omissions relating to the contents of this website or other content that can be accessed through it. Topdoctors, its partners, external collaborators, employees and representatives cannot be held liable for any damage arising from the use of this website or for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
- Selecting a medical physician is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertising or listings on this website.
- Topdoctors is the name of a professional entity and is not a title or nickname that is bestowed upon a doctor. Therefore, its advertisements do not certify or designate a physician as a specialist.
- It is not asserted that the quality of the medical services provided by the physicians listed on this website is greater than those of other licensed physicians, and past results do not guarantee future success.
- Topdoctors reserves the right to modify the information contained in a digital listing at any time and to suspend access at any time and without notice. With no limitation on the former statement, Topdoctors does not undertake the responsibility of immediately updating the information contained in the physician’s digital listing. Access to the website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Topdoctors is not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information.
- Topdoctors assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the content of third party websites from links provided on the website. Topdoctors may provide you access to other websites which we believe may be of interest. The purpose of these links is to facilitate resources on the internet that may be of interest. However, these pages are not the property of topdoctors, or topdoctors offers only an overview of their contents and therefore cannot be responsible for them, the operation of the linked site or for any damages that may result from access to or use thereof. Linking any webpage or email address to the website is not permitted, except with the prior written permission of topdoctors. Additionally, any links must respect the following conditions: (a) links may only be made to the homepage of this website; (b) the mere establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by topdoctors about the source page of the link. At any time, topdoctors may withdraw this authorisation, without giving any reason. In this case, the page which has made the link shall proceed with immediate removal as soon as notification of the revocation of the authorisation from topdoctors is received.
- Topdoctors owns all rights to the software of digital publishing and the rights of intellectual property relating to the content included therein, except for the rights to products and services that not are owned by topdoctors and whose trademarks are registered by their respective owners and are recognised as such by topdoctors.co.uk. No digital material or publication may be reproduced, copied or published without the prior written consent of topdoctors.
- All information received within these webpages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, is considered to be assigned to topdoctors gratuitously. Please do not send information that cannot be treated as such.
- All products and services on this site which are not the property of topdoctors are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by topdoctors. Such products and services may be featured digitally for purposes of dissemination and collection of information. The owners of such products and services may request the modification or deletion of information concerning them.
- By accepting these conditions and considering them as applicable, the user may have "user access" provided by topdoctors. This access will have a limited duration until the end of the relationship as pertaining to the accepted conditions. The user must not provide their access details, including the username and password, to third parties and should they do so, shall be liable for the confidentiality of the username and password.
Topdoctors is not responsible for any damage or could be caused to the user as a result of the loss or theft of their user name and/or password and/or caused by its use by a third party.
USER SYSTEM AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By navigating, accessing and using the website topdoctors.co.uk, the user is conferred user status, which the user accepts by browsing the webpages of topdoctors.co.uk. All the conditions of use are herein set forth without prejudice to the application of the corresponding obligatory legal requirements, where appropriate. The website topdoctors.co.uk provide a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for proper use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
The accuracy and legality of the information provided by the user in forms issued by topdoctors to access certain content or services offered by the website. The user will also be responsible for any given access to the login details obtained on completion of the aforementioned forms.
Any use of information, services or data provided by topdoctors which is contrary to the provisions of these terms and conditions, the law, morals, proper use or public order, or in any other way which could damage the rights of third parties or the operation of the website, is strictly prohibited.
In case of any breach by the user of any of the obligations established under present conditions, topdoctors will automatically be permitted to prohibit or deny the user access to the website and services.
The website topdoctors.co.uk provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
- The accuracy and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by topdoctors for access to certain content or services offered on the website.
- The use of information, services and data offered by topdoctors contrary to the provisions of these terms and conditions, the law, morals, proper use or public order, or in any other way which could damage the rights of third parties or the operation of the website is strictly prohibited.
LINKS POLICY AND DISCLAIMERS
- Topdoctors is not responsible for the content of webpages that the user can access through links provided on their website and affirms that in no case shall topdoctors examine or exercise any control over the content of other webpages. Nor will topdoctors guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, reliability, validity or legality of the contents of external webpages that can be accessed through these aforementioned links. topdoctors states that it has adopted all necessary measures to avoid harm or damage to the users of its website, but that this may result from browsing external webpages. Consequently, topdoctors is not liable under any circumstances for any damage that may be incurred from visiting other webpages.
- Topdoctors reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, without notice, in the content of the website. Both with regard to the contents of the website, and in the conditions of use of the same or to the general conditions of the contract. Such modifications may be made through the website in any manner permitted by law and must be complied with from the time they are published on the website and until further notice.
- Property rights arising from intellectual material including all text, images and media and forms of presentation and layout of webpages are, by the company itself or by an associate, are property of topdoctors. They are therefore protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable under both Spanish and EU regulations in this field, including relevant international treaties approved by Spain. All rights reserved. In compliance with Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, publishing and use of all or part of the contents of the webpages is expressly prohibited without the express consent of topdoctors.
- A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their devices and, depending on this information and the way you use your computer, may be used to recognise a user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, as well as facilitating navigation and the usability of our website.
Also, topdoctors informs users that they are able to adjust the settings of their browser to be informed of the collection of cookies, and that the user may, if desired, prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
The following cookies are used by topdoctors:
- Own Cookies Techniques: Those that are collected by the topdotors.co.uk website itself to provide the service requested by the user, being necessary for proper web browsing.
- Analysis Third Party Cookies: Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered as belonging to the website, and allow the cookie provider to access analysis related to user navigation, in order to keep track of website access and form statistics relating to the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
Below we have provided links to various browsers, through which you can perform this settings change:
- The website is the property of topdoctors. Topdoctors does not belong to, nor is sponsored by any doctor, pharmacist, public institution, hospital or private clinic.
The topdoctors.co.uk website is chiefly funded by company members, or partner companies of the medical commission that members may pay for communication and online appointment services.
Any collaboration or backing for this website will be clearly stated, including the identities of commercial and non-commercial organisations that have contributed funding, services or material for the website.
- The website www.topdoctors.co.uk does not host advertising in any way to third parties.
Our website is moderated occasionally. Users who make comments on this website should not be considered as health professionals.
Comments posted on the topdoctors blog, attached to www.topdoctors.co.uk, should be designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient / site visitor and his / her existing physician.
We remind you that everyone can read and access your comments. You are not able to erase your own comments.
Internet users commenting on the page should behave with respect and honesty at all times.
Internet users may not post any comments of a commercial / advertising nature. Internet users commenting on the website must only post information which is true and correct to the best of their knowledge. We invite you to share resources (references, links, ...) on health / medical matters where relevant.
The moderator is a professional who specialises in medical journalism, who acts with no conflicts of interest. The moderator reserves the right to remove, without notice, any comments which are deemed inappropriate.
ASSESSMENT OF DOCTORS
Topdoctors reserves the right to delete inappropriate or offensive comments at their own discretion. Complaints made in this format are also not permitted. Should you wish to make a complaint, we encourage you to use the appropriate legal channels to do so.